Salam,

Just a little backstory: I've been basically right-handed my whole life. I write with my right hand, normally carry stuff, basically perform most tasks. However, I started picking up new sports, and I realized on not right handed as I thought. For example, in archery, because my left arm is weaker, I shoot left Handed (my right arm needs to hold the bow, and I use my left eye to aim). In baseball, I feel better when I bat left (because the follow through needs my right arm) . And personally, I wanted to learn how to write with my in case I wanted to eat something while writing. However, I heard that it is not Islamically good to be a lefty. I heard from multiple people that it's not good to use your left hand. I know that it's forbidden to eat with your left hand, as you clean yourself with it, but is it haram to perform certain tasks lefty based on comfortability?

submitted by /u/MrZtheKING
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2TvpyZS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours