So I'm a Christian by raising... but I love the peace and kindness Islam seems to offer. Is there any easy (but complete) guide to converting that I can look over and decide? I'm talking "for complete morons" guide. I've looked over a couple things but I'm afraid... I'll just leave it at that. I'm afraid. That I'd be a poser, taking something beautiful for my own liking and skipping a few core rules because I'd be afraid of the reactions I'd get. I just don't know. Thoughts? Is it hard to convert? Is it like Catholicism, where you have to take classes and I'd have to get my divorces "undone?" or be seen as an aldulterer? Yeesh. I see that like Christianity, there just seems to be the prayer then you're done! But then there's daily prayers, all this Arabic, head scarves, abstaining from alcohol, etc... I'm lost! And I've spent half the day reading!

*how do you say Bismillah in your head without immediately singing Bohemian Rhapsody!?

submitted by /u/AnnabelsKeeper
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2HLuNiw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours