Sayidal Astaghfar "Is The Chief Of The Prayers Of Forgiveness" according to Our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH (S.A.W).

We sin during the day and night and sometimes unintentionally, Allah told us that he want Punish us as long as we ask for Forgiveness so we should make it a habit to Ask our Allah for forgiveness on a daily bases and as much as we can so we may be Granted Janat Ul Firdaus Insha Allah.

Whoever recites the Sayidal Astaghfar with conviction and devotion once during the day or night, and if he happens to die on that day or night he will surely enter Jannah. I've made it a habit to recite it after all the obligatory prayers and randomly recite it whenever i feel like it. Those of you who haven't learned it trust, it's very easy to memorize this prayer.

I started reciting it after every daily prayer and memorized it in less than 2 weeks. I downloaded an app on my android phone and learned it from there. You can find the link below, i don't know if it's available on the IOS so i'll write the prayer in this thread for your convenience.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev212145.app439070

للَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ

O Allah, You are my Lord. There is no god besides You. You created me and I am Your servant, following your covenant and [my] promise to you as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil that I have done. Before You I acknowledge Your blessings bestowed upon me and I confess my sins to You. So forgive me, for surely no one can forgive sins except You.

English Version:

Allaahumma anta rabbee laa elaaha illaa Anta khalaqtanee wa ana ‘abduka wa ana ‘alaa ‘ahdika wa wa’dika mastata’tu. A’oothu bika min sharri ma sana’tu. Aboo’u laka bi ni’matika alayya wa aboo’u laka bi Zanmbee. Faghfir lee. Fa innahoo laa yaghfiruth-thunooba illaa anta.

submitted by /u/Suavely-Contagious
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2YAdxlj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours