Yesterday, someone I know threw an Oreo McFlurry at me(we got in a argument) and granted I was very very mad, wanting to fight them but managed to control my anger. When I went home, asked Allah to help me get over it and help me be able to forgive this person, so today (Friday) at school my stomach was hurting so I went home and decided to go to my local jummah (otherwise I would have been at my schools jummah). Coincidentally the khutbah this jummah was about forgiveness/forgiving and how it may be difficult but we should try our best. Listening to the imam talk about forgiveness was bringing tears to my eyes as it was like Allah was directing sending me a message. “They plan , and Allah plans. Surely, Allah is the Best of planners.” – [Quran, 8:30]

submitted by /u/BlazingAcez
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Fw9DkE
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours