I found people/pages posting this hadith on facebook, multiple times. It was, "The prophet (pubh) said, if a woman doesn’t cover her hair, every strand of her uncovered hair will turn into snake & bite her on the day of Qiyamah". I found different versions of this as well, some people wrote in their post that one strand of hair will turn into 70 snakes, others didn’t mention the number. But the main theme was same in every post, that was hair turning into snake on the day of Qiyamah.

But nobody, I mean not a single person mentioned the source of this hadith. I mean, almost everytime when I see someone posting a hadith or verse from Quran, they mention the source. But in this case, not a single time I found anyone mentioning the source. I asked for the source multiple times from them, nobody answered. Also, whenever I saw videos of scholars about hijab, I never saw them mentioning this hadith. But I saw this posted by people on facebook.

Now, I'm not here to ask what islam says about hijab, cause I know the ruling, but I need to know about the authenticity of this particular hadith. Can anyone provide me the source of this hadith? Or is it just a fake hadith? I need to know this.

submitted by /u/lon9244
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2XupJDL
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours