Hindu, here. I must say I was very shocked by the attitude here:
The article counters the argument "...but Muslims are allowed to build mosques in other countries" by
"..So, doesn’t that mean if non-Muslims allow mosques to be built in their lands, we should allow churches and temples to be built in Muslim lands? Absolutely not! There is absolutely nothing reciprocal about this. This is the exact opposite of reciprocity!
By building mosques and calling to Islam, Muslims are spreading truth and calling to salvation, Heaven, the pleasure of Allah. This is what Muslims are offering: service to humanity. How is that the same as building structures of kufr, calling to destruction, Hell, the displeasure and anger of Allah? How are those things the same?
The only people who view mosques, churches, and temples as all being essentially the same thing are secularists and atheists. From the batil secular perspective, there really is no difference between any of these religions. So reciprocity entails that if mosques are built in the West, then churches should be built in the East. “You scratch my back, I will scratch yours.”
But tell me why Muslims would accept this secular assumption? Why would we grant this atheistic premise? This is like, “I scratch your back, you stab me in the back and send me to the Fire.” How is that fair? How is that reciprocal?
Truth is clear from falsehood. There is no equivalence there. "
I find this pretty shocking. Is this view mainstream?
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2GcnrDL
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours