Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
We say we won't be punished for our thoughts and dreams, I've been thinking about it for a while and i believe it depends:
Usually out thoughts and dreams are uncontrollable, for example you're thinking about something when a random evil thought pops up, you seek refuge with Allah and try to think of something else or do some activity to keep your mind busy.
Similarly with dreams we have no control over what happens so even if we do some evil act it's alright.
I believe the difference comes in when we consciously decide to do something.
So for example, you get an evil thought and think "it's ok i won't be punished" so you entertain it, meaning keep thinking on it. Or you consciously start an evil thought on your own.
That brings me to lucid dreams where you are "conscious" while dreaming so you can do whatever you want. In that case if you consciously decide to do some evil action it's a different story.
These were just my thoughts, thought I'd share. I'd like to hear other's opinions
As a sort of aid to understand why i say that, Dr. Zakir Naik gave a story where he saw a man staring at a woman, i don't know what the word is but with his eyes wide open. So Dr Naik said "Hey don't do that it's haraam" to which the man replied "what are you talking about? The Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam said the first glance is forgiven, I'm not even halfway done with it yet"
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2IAlTFF
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours