About a decade ago I realized that Christianity wasn't for me. I prayed and thought and studied and realized that Islam is the right religion for me. The theology is right and the revelation that was given to the Prophet (pbuh) match what I believe. These beliefs are important to me and I hold them dear.

However, as I've mentioned here before, I've had trouble fitting in with other Muslims. As a white person in America, other Muslims have treated me as an interloper and a subject of suspicion. With their words they say "welcome" just before turning their backs. This has happened a lot.

As a result, I have decided to leave Islam. I believe that there is no God but Allah and in the teachings given to the prophets, but the actual practice of this religion has left me feeling upset and alienated.

This isn't one of those "cries for help" you hear about. As soon as I post this I am going to deactivate my Reddit account. I won't be back.

Good bye.

submitted by /u/retard_patrol
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2Gtywzy
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours