...All I can say is Alhamdulillah. Allah has decreed this difficulty upon me for reasons known to him, but I know without a doubt there will certainly be ease and an abundant reward as long as I’m patient, dutiful and put my faith in Allah just as he wanted for us to do.
I’ve always wondered why has Allah given me this test? Perhaps Allah loves me and wants me to accumulate more rewards, or perhaps he’s using this as a way to expiate my sins. Or maybe he knew that I could’ve been an extremely sinful transgressor had I not been given this test. Allah knows best. However some blessing that I’ve noticed that may be the result of this test is that I’m more cautious with my words and actions, I’m more humble, and I’m less inclined to be cocky/arrogant, Alhamdulillah.
Moving on, what really motivated me to post this was seeing people in the same predicament as me attempting to even justify their actions when it comes to same sex relations astaghfirullah! Do you not fear Allah? How dare you try to justify your actions on a matter that has been already ordained by Al-Hakim (the all wise) as transgressing and haram! You don’t know what Allah knows, so stop acting like you know better! The reasons are pretty clear, but you’re allowing shaitan and your emotions to cloud your judgement and your faith in Allah, and even if the reasons aren’t so clear to you (which they abundantly are) you shouldn’t be arrogant to think you know better than Allah because at the end of the day he knows best.
I swear these people are picking and choosing what they like and ignoring what they don’t like as if that won’t lead them to kufr. It’s just as Rasulallah (SAW) said about this ummah slowly becoming more like the Jews and Christian’s. Allah has given us limits for a reason, ignoring them would just lead to perversion and corruption in society. Allah has promised us eternal paradise and rewards by listening to his commands and controlling our inclinations. What does your desires promise you? A couple years of pleasure or maybe less than that? Are you seriously going to take your desires as your God and ignore what the creator has allowed and didn’t allow for us? Are you seriously going to risk your akhirah for 5 minuets of pleasure? I will never understand this kind of thinking and I pray that Allah never brings us near this kind of thinking ameen.
Allah prescribed for us to marry if you can (which may be difficult) or to fast, pick and choose, but don’t ever try to justify your desires and think just because Allah made you that way you are you can transgress whenever you want or that he won’t care. I beg you to ask Allah for forgiveness in having this line of thinking, and if you have went as far as committing zina, then I beg you to sincerely ask Allah for forgiveness and never commit such an act again.
As for my brothers and sisters don’t ever try to please the non Muslims by sugarcoating our faith. Islam is the truth and it can defend itself, if they can’t see that it’s their loss. They can laugh all they want in this Dunya, continue to sin, and be arrogant enough to badmouth this religion for not allowing their desires. Who cares we are on the truth Alhamdulillah. And inshallah in the akhirah we’ll be the ones laughing and smiling with our faces brightened and reclining on our thrones. And inshallah we won’t be among the people with darkened faces biting their fingers in regret of their actions and words.
I ask Allah to allow us to succeed in our war against our nafs and shaitan, and to protect us from transgressing the bounds he set forth, and to be merciful to us, and guide the misguided and keep us upon straight path. Ameen.
P.S. to those who downvote, good luck explaining to Allah on the day of judgement why you made such an action when this is the clear truth lol.
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2HWPo4g
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours