I'm a trainee psychologist and I start seeing clients tomorrow as part of my training. Nervous!!! But I want to do justice by them and also for this work to be a means for me to please Allah and earn my way to the hereafter.

I want to have a routine of making a dua before seeing each and every client. Perhaps any of you who are medical docs may say duas before seeing clients and you can share? Or any suggestions from hadith etc that I can use?

Please, please make dua I do great and inshallah help thousands of people. Literally at the start of my journey but I am the only Muslim on my course and my simply being there is a form of dawah in itself, so please make dua for me.

Jazakallah khair for reading :))))

submitted by /u/storytellersoul
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2s5YUHG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours