Assalamu allaykum.

So up until I discovered this sub, I didn't realize missed prayers had to be made up. Reason being is because for Isha prayer, there is a certain cut off time where it's too late to pray as far as I'm aware? (Please correct me if I'm wrong) So I assumed that meant you don't make it up, because it's too late.

Anyways. I noticed people on this sub making calculations for all the prayers they've missed, but what happens if I don't know how much I've missed? Back in highschool I didn't keep up with Salah all the time but I did still pray every so often and I don't recall exact date when I prayed regularly again.

TL;DR How to make up missed prayers if I don't know how much I've missed?

Jazakallah Khair for any feedback.

submitted by /u/shargawia
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2CHFRt4
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours