السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

Greetings and salutations to all of you.

I come with a very awkward question regarding a sin I've committed when I was at my lowest point, professionally and academically, some 6 to 8 years ago. After facing an umpteenth rejection from a job application and endlessly worrying about my grades not being good enough for a program I was going to get into, I locked myself into my room and silently screamed: "Fuck it, if you (Allah ) will not help me, then I will be better than you!". It is a sin that still torments me to this day and while I went back on the correct path again, upholding my prayers, reflecting and doing everything in my power to not fall off (again) from the path, I cannot help but think and be afraid of the possibility that everything I'm doing and intend to you إن شاء الله will be all for naught, since my sentence amounts to shirk (or so I think).

Hence my question of whether I am denied forgiveness for what I have done. Any hadiths, ayas, sourates that can serve as proof, whether positive, negative, soothing or harsh are very much welcome.

جزاكم الله خيرًا والسلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته

submitted by /u/Monsieur_Valjean
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2BXDSzc
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours