Salam brothers and sisters,

I was in a relationship with my girlfriend for the most part of 2018. Obviously, since we weren’t married it was an unlawful relationship and we were committing adultery. This combined with drinking alcohol has contributed to a very sinful 2018. I made an intention to start 2019 with new and better habits.

New Year’s Eve of 2019 (last night) I got really drunk and told my girlfriend that I never want to see her again and said some very hurtful things. Now in the back of my mind I’ve been wanting to end this relationship but didn’t go about it in the correct manner.

I feel guilty and want to give her full disclosure as to why I want to separate and that my religion is against adultery and relationships before marriage. Would it be the correct thing to do to go see her and explain my point of view from an Islamic stand point? Or should I just leave it alone and we go out seperate ways?

submitted by /u/Ronaldo-CR7-
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2SuFjfz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours