Do we be with our loved ones in the afterlife when all is said and done? I have been told that on the day of judgement you only think about yourself and that not even your parents come to mind because of the worry you feel over yourself. And that in Jannah you will just be extremely happy, though it doesn't mention that family are there...Also if there's 7 levels of heaven, what are the chances of even being in the same one? :( On the flipside what about family members that go to hell? I don't know how I could be happy in Jannah with family that may have entered hell...

Is there anything such as Hadiths or Quran verses on loved ones in the afterlife? I don't think I can not be happy without my family, I'd be grateful to be homeless in Jannah if it means I could keep my family with me.

submitted by /u/Majin_Vegeta_
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2C2J59a
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours