hello

this may sound insane but i just feel like she is trying to play me , my brother keeps talking about her , today we went to hangout he asked me to give him my phone to call her for something while his brother had his mom's phone with him

and could have called her from there ,when i refused to give him my phone i pretended it's wrong i call her from my phone he later called her from his mom phone and kept talking then i heard them talking he said : no no means no.

i know this my sound crazy but i need to know the truth what should i do please help

UPDATE: recently i had unusual interest in women that i tried to control sometimes it makes me i want to throw up my heart

submitted by /u/nidham21
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2Asx78E
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours