If you just look at my post history, it’s clear that I’m struggling with accepting Islam as the truth anymore. I also suffer from anxiety and depression, and I’d like to see a therapist for help. However, a lot of my anxiety and depression stem from Islam, and I fear that if I talk to a non-Muslim therapist he’ll just convince me to stop following Islam (which to be honest is my desire right now, so hearing those words would just validate me). I want to to talk to an Islamic one.

I don’t know if they’re much help; do they advise you within the deen? Or do they just respect your deen but don’t use it for anything? I want to air my frustration with Islam without anyone pushing me to leave the religion. How did you find your Islamic therapist if you have one?

submitted by /u/ferdous12345
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2SAeo2g
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours