To Allah we belong and to him we return. I praise Allah for giving me the ability to bear this difficulty with patience. Inshallah Allah will remove my hardship and bless me with something better in return.

ASAK! I've been doing istikhara since I started whether I should stay or leave. It wasn't enjoyable work but I took what I could get. I can't say I didn't see this coming, subhanallah God put this tranquil understanding in me hours before I was sacked. It's easy to be upset but I praise Allah under all conditions, in the good and the bad. “And it may be that you hate a thing and it is good for you and that you love a thing and it is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.” (AI-Baqarah, 2:216). We make istikhara without understanding that we are asking that if something is bad for us "then turn it away from me and turn me away from it" and this includes seemingly bad circumstances because we only see what's happening now while Allah sees everything. But we get upset when after we ask God for bad things to be removed from us and God does exactly that. We ask why when God only did as we requested but we just can't see the medicine behind the prick of the needle.

Inshallah I will find a better and more fulfilling job!

submitted by /u/WhyNotIslam
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2FYTsz3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours