Salaam.

Just a thing I had be thinking about (Just curious and I am not in this certain situation. Just hypothetical). As we all know, a man can marry a woman who is either Christian or Jewish. That seems clear enough. But for me it seems a bit vague in the details. Obviously the only valid form of marriage is the Islamic marriage (forgot the name) within Islam, while Christianity and Judaism have theirs in churches and synagogues respectively. So how does this work? I don't think a devout Christian would be too open to marry within Muslim rules while for a Muslim, just marrying in a Christian wedding (which I think is haram anyway, not sure) is not going to cut it most of the time.

Are there exceptions/rules regarding this that I am missing or is it just very difficult for a Muslim and Christian/Jew to marry while keeping it halal?

submitted by /u/Metalfros
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2Sgxfz0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours