Salam brothers and sisters, I have made a reddit account today and this is my first time posting so I apologize if I mess something up.

Basically, drawing is fun and therapeutic for me. I don’t draw degenerate stuff, mainly any things from landscapes to characters to anime to animals to architecture. I have been partaking in this act from a very young age. However, I have recently been told that this is...a haram thing, because I apparently am “challenging Allah(swt) that I can make creatures” and also that people “worship them”. Pardon my arrogance - but isn’t this a bit dated/taken out of context Hadith...? “Image-Makers” surely must have been meant in a religious sense. Nobody is going to worship my dragon ball Z character that I draw haha. Can anyone chime in?

submitted by /u/Ali-O8
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2SspLsT
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours