Salaam, sorry if this gets a little TMI. I've exhausted the search bar and still feel uneasy.

Feel free to delete if this breaks any rules.

Been married a month now and the bedroom department is making me very depressed. I've had FGM done when I was 7-8, not sure if thats related to my issues but I was diagnosed the Vaginismus after the wedding. Obviously, I've had no way of knowomg about this prior.

I know that it's curable but that it will take time but my husband is proving to be a little difficult about. I've communicated as clearly as possible the pains I go through, the worries, my thoughts, how I'm never in the zone with him amd I've now resulted to just giving up. There are way around the actual act, some more incomfortable than other but keeping it fully halal.

Only problem is, he never listens to my no's and pleas. I always feel numb during and I feel violated after. Everybody thinks he's a wonderful person all around but after moving in I'm finding he's inconsiderate in many ways. The rest O can love with but this, this is definitely making me want to run.

What are my rights? Muslim men on here, how can I speak with him in a way he understands? I think its far too early to speak of divorce but I still would like to know what on Earth I cam do to stop this.

This felt cathartic, thank you for having this sub.

submitted by /u/Dr_Cortex
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2RmMJo1
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours