Alhumdalillah I'm coming to the end of my first Umrah experience and wanted to share my reflections

Firstly, I believe it's a very personal experience to each person who makes this blessed journey and verily we all have different tests and signs from Allah SWT

I have been blessed to make this journey with family and my Umrah was a gift from a family member. Praises to Allah for this.

The 6 months prior have allowed me to focus on increasing my deen and acts of Sunnah. Allah has indeed made this easy for me alhumdalillah.

The first 5 days in Makkah have been a very blessed experience, during which it's felt a little surreal but I've felt much closer to Allah SWT. We see images of the Kabaa, but seeing it in person gives you peace of heart, for me at least.

Every day I was also given very clear signs from Allah SWT, each one filled my heart with love. (I'm happy to share them if people are interested).

I pray you are all called to Makkah and Madinah one day too.

If people want some practical tips, feel free to ask and I'll try and give pointers.

I also apologise if I've said anything wrong in the post and offended, and not posting earlier with dua requests.

submitted by /u/Fatboyonadiet4lyf
[link] [comments]

from Islam http://bit.ly/2Rlol6h
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours