I have always been agnostic but interested in religion; I was raised as a Catholic. For whatever reason, I have always felt drawn to Islam. I had an experience in high school where I went through some very trying times and prayed to Allah, even before taking the Shahada (which I did a few days later) and miraculously my prayer was answered. It honestly frightened me, as I'd never had that experience as a Christian. Nonetheless, I did say the Shahada, but I backed away from practicing and sort of forgot about it all.
I'm having some very trying times again and have this extreme urge to turn to Allah. Is this common? Does Allah "pick" certain people to become Muslims who are not normally (e.g. white Americans) and keep trying to get them to revert? Is this something commonly experienced?
[link] [comments]
from Islam http://bit.ly/2BI29t1
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours