Skin Tone: Medium to Dusky

I hope you are all doing great. I love makeup and I am addicted to lipsticks, I am proud to say that I am a lipstick junkie. I like to try all new lipstick launches, especially I love matte formulas. Laura Mercier’s latest lip product launch is the velour matte lip crayons that have received raving reviews in the beauty community. I started by picking one shade in this line and today I own 4 of them, that’s how amazing they are. Today, I am going to review “Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick Fatale”. Read on to find out more about this wonderful lipstick.

Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick Fatale Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com https://ift.tt/34xDd4J
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours