In this post, I will be reviewing one of the body washes by St Ives that I recently had a chance to try. I really like body washes by St Ives – they are affordable and have a plethora of fragrances to choose from. They are constantly coming up with new fragrances at affordable prices. I usually don’t buy the same body wash again and keep changing them. I try different fragrances from different brands to keep adding a fun change to my shower routine. St Ives Purifying Sea Salt and Pacific Kelp Exfoliating Body Wash smells natural and fresh, and is mildly exfoliating. Like I have mentioned before, I am not a soap user, I quit being one a long time ago. I replaced the soap in my shower c

The post St Ives Purifying Sea Salt and Pacific Kelp Exfoliating Body Wash Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com https://ift.tt/30yuX1V
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours