In the fall of 2018, I reviewed a few Morphe lip products. In the Spring of 2019, I bought a few more shades. In this post, I am reviewing a matte finish lip crayon – Morphe Lip Crayon TTFN. I have tried several single eyeshadows and lip liners by Morphe and have had good experience with them, and that’s why decided to try out other products from this brand as well. I use the brown and red shade lip liners and lipsticks the most because they complement my skin tone the most. Apart from these lipsticks by Morphe, I have tried several other makeup products from this brand. Most products have received good reviews from me. I enjoyed wearing this lip crayon and found it a little

The post Morphe Lip Crayon TTFN Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com https://ift.tt/2GuDoE6
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours