It must be evident by the number of Redken products I have been trying and reviewing that I am on an active spree of trying out different hair products by this brand. I have been doing so because of my new quest to achieve “no-frizz, natural, wavy-curly” hair. I use this styling cream from Redken as part of my effort to style my hair and obtain a frizz-free look. After several natural, sulphate-free products failed to work for me, I decided to invest in products that are meant specifically for curly and wavy hair. Instead of forcing your natural hair to be in the style they are not meant to be, it is better to embrace them the way they and style them the way they are meant to

The post Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com http://bit.ly/2I8xxnH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours