For the past few months, I have been experimenting with different kind of makeup removal products and face cleansers. I have tried removing my waterproof make p and dark eye make up using micellar water, cleansing balms, cleansing oils and cleansing creams. Among all the kind of products that I have mentioned, my personal favorite are cleansing balms. However, in the month of October, I tried cotton cleansing pads from the brand Yes To. They were meant to remove my eye makeup and they performed fairly well in that aspect. So, I decided to buy micellar water from the same range, so here comes the review on Yes To Cotton Comforting Micellar Cleansing Water.

Yes To Cotton Comforting Micellar Cleansing Water Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com http://bit.ly/2R3Tz2n
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours